How to Draw With Ink - The Basics:
This course teaches the basics of how to draw with pen and ink as well as with ink and brushes. It is intended for beginners as well as intermediate students. You can take it for free with a new Skillshare membership (free for 2 months, cancel anytime.)
Sculpture for Everyone: Modeling an Eagle in Clay:
This course will teach you how to model an eagle in clay in easy steps, from beginning to end.
Learn and master sculpting a realistic bird of prey, with this easy to follow method. You will watch short videos that show and explain each step in the process.
- Understand the tools and supplies needed to get started in clay modeling.
- Make study pencil sketches of your subject.
- Quickly build a rough sketch in clay.
- Create a base where the clay model will stand.
- Shape your eagle so it looks like an eagle!
- Make each detail of the clay eagle, such as eyes, beak, and claws.
- Give realistic textures to each surface, like the feathers, skin, and rock.
You can take it for free with a new Skillshare membership (free for 2 months, cancel anytime.)
Simple Techniques for Realistic Drawings:
Available at Barnes & Noble, Michael's and Hobby Lobby.
Here you can see the images of the cover and back cover of the new book by Leonardo.
In this book Pereznieto covers the basics of drawing, including basic materials and techniques. It also contains 18 proyects with step by step instructions and images which you can follow. These include subjects to master a wide range of amazing textures and effects, including the following:
-How to Draw Gemstones
-How to Draw Metals
-How to Draw Hard Surfaces (i.e. wood, marble and rock)
-How to Draw Crystal and Glass
-How to Draw Water
-How to Draw Flowers